A study from 8,520 women showed that they share the same view that bearded men look more attractive and worth starting an emotional relationship. But surprisingly, another survey found that stubble is not a seductive point for women but rather a stubborn beard. So you know how to take care of a bearded beard properly to conquer some girl yet?
Men today should pay more attention to beard care, according to a study cited by The Journal of Evolutionary Biology showing that women prefer men to beard. The study took the results from 8,520 women surveyed and they shared the same view that bearded men look more attractive and especially to the stubble, they are the object that women believe deserves to be. Start an emotional relationship.
Previously, a joint study of the University of Queensland, Charles Sturt and New South Wales indicated that the reason beard is considered an attraction of a man because it is a sign of maturity. But, the stubble is attractive but not the most, but the stubble of beard is what makes women feel attracted. Therefore, men need to know how to take care of the beard and create a beard with 6 steps that Dan Michel – Men’s Health Fashion Editor suggests:
1. Always keep the beard looking neat and clean by using a trimmer that incorporates protective clothing to trim
2. When using the trimmer, hold the device’s nose down and push the arc shape from the cheek down to the neck until it reaches the apple; Always pay attention to the length of the beard and try to keep them close to the skin as possible
3. If the stubble grows on the cheek, it must be shaved to make sure that the stubble is grown only under the cheekbone and along the chin.
4. Take care of the beard on the edge by always keeping them neat; Use trimmer trimmer to ensure medium length with lips
5. When trimming the antennae under the chin, the trimmer must be turned upside down
6. Use your finger to check if the beard has been trimmed closely, if there is an irregular spot, use trimmer to trim it back.